Friday, April 29, 2011

Covergirl NatureLuxe Passed the Test

Received my samples of NatureLuxe Silk foundation and lip gloss balm and was very happy with the results of both products.

The foundation went on smooth and silky and I didn't feel that I had to redo my makeup halfway through the day. Just a little dab went a long way and even covered up "ahem" the darker circles under my eyes. I have very dry skin and so far so good with this product, it doesn't dry my face out like other products I have used in the past.

The NatureLuxe Gloss Balm that I received wasn't exactly my shade but I did use it because I was curious on the coverage as well as the longevity of the color. I was impressed! Unlike other lipsticks and glosses I didn't feel like I had something smeared all over my lips...and there was no discouraging taste to it either. It went on smoothly and was easy to apply with the slanted applicator. Two thumbs up!

I'm spreading the word about these products on my blog...I'm more than happy to advise my friends and family about these two products and have given the free coupons that I received to a few friends as well so they can try them out!

No comments: