Thursday, April 7, 2011

Free Minor League Baseball Tickets!!!

Kraft Singles is once again offering Tuesday Night Tickets! You get a FREE ticket when you buy another at participating Minor League Baseball fields through September 9, 2011 when you bring a Kraft Singles package wrapper with you to the box office.
Offer is only valid on Tuesdays and some exclusions apply. NOT Valid in Allentown, Dayton, Frisco, Indianapolis, Lansing, Montgomery, Pasco, Reno, Spokane, Tacoma, or Vancouver.
This is a great deal, and I remember my husband went with my son last year. I remember it so well because he drove away without the Kraft wrapper and I literally had to run down the driveway after him!
To help save you even more, there is a terrific coupon for $.75/1 Kraft Singles you can print here.

No comments: