Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Couponing Tips and Tricks

 

I can't get Coupons to Print

Browsers can make a difference!  Most coupons will print in all browsers but once in a while you may run across a pesky one.   One of the best ways to fix this issue is to simply try switching  your browser. I have multiple browsers on my computer.  Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.  If I can't print the coupon in one I will copy and paste the address from one browser to the other to see if it will print using that browser.  Sometime's 10 seconds worth of cutting and pasting can save you a lot of frustration and $$$

 

Print Multiple Coupons

You can usually print 2 coupons on 1 computer just by hitting your back browser button. After you print your first coupons, just click your back browser button and most likely you will be able to print another copy of the coupon .  Also, if you have more then one computer or printer in your house, you can print from those well.

 
Don't print in color!

Ink is expensive! The best way to save money on ink  is to set your printer settings to black and white to save money on ink costs.  Also to save paper I always flip the coupon over in my printer's paper feed to print the next coupon on the back side...and I recycle paper from my office!! :)  Every Penny Helps!

No comments: